Do you want to work for an industry leader? Do you enjoy providing excellent customer service? Are you safety focused? Team player? Take pride in a job well done? Do our values of safety, integrity, teamwork and challenge interest you? If yes, come join us at Agri-Service!
Agri-Service and its employees are dedicated to the success of agriculture in America. We are your friends, your family, your community and your support system. We continually strive to provide an unparalleled customer experience, investing in our people and our business to successfully serve the caretakers of the land--one farmer, one neighbor, one community at a time.
We have an excellent reputation that includes providing outstanding customer service and we’d love you to be part of the team who provides it!
Location: Blackfoot, ID
Reports to: Fleet/Trucking Manager
The Truck Driver is responsible for delivering excellent customer service through customer and co-worker interactions. This role will primarily be responsible for picking up and delivering Ag Equipment to our customers or moving equipment form one location to another.
Essential Functions, Duties & Responsibilities:
- Properly load and unload ag equipment.
- Transport equipment including oversized loads.
- Assist with or perform minor maintenance to equipment.
- Maintain a clean truck and trailer.
- Inspect truck daily to ensure it is in good operating condition.
- Complete all necessary paperwork in a timely manner, including logs and mileage worksheets.
- Adheres to the Agri-Service Standards.
- Adhere to all applicable safety policies and procedures.
- Works within and promotes corporate vision, mission, and values of the organization.
- Complete the work above in accordance with company policies, guidelines, and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proven skills in written and verbal communications.
- Ability to balance assessing and prioritizing health and safety issues.
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with others to include customers, vendors, employees and the public.
- Experience and proficiency with Microsoft Office Product, including Word and Excel.
- Consistent attendance.
Education and Experience:
- Proof of high school diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- Must provide own basic set of mechanics tools (financial assistance available).
- Experience in ag equipment industry preferred.
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record required.
- Must be able to communicate in English (speak, read, comprehend, write).
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time along with walking, standing, climbing stairs, reaching pushing, pulling, leaning and twisting.
- Must be able to frequently lift and/or move up to 35 pounds.
- Must be able to lift up to 75lbs occasionally.
- Must be able to meet all safety requirements for applicable safety policies.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. It is not intended be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees in this classification.
Reasonable accommodation requests for persons with disability may be submitted by email or U.S. Mail. If you require reasonable accommodation during any part of the hiring process, please submit requests to email@example.com or mail to:
Attn: VP, Human Resources
300 Agri-Service Way
Kimberly, ID 83341