Do you enjoy providing excellent customer service? Are you a problem solver? Take pride in a job well done? Team player? Organized and efficient? Do you have a high attention to detail and accuracy? Do our values of safety, integrity, teamwork and challenge interest you? If yes, come join us at Agri-Service!
Agri-Service and its employees are dedicated to the success of agriculture in America. We are your friends, your family, your community and your support system. We continually strive to provide an unparalleled customer experience, investing in our people and our business to successfully serve the caretakers of the land--one farmer, one neighbor, one community at a time.
We have an excellent reputation that includes providing outstanding customer service and we’d love you to be part of the team who provides it!
Location: Burley, ID
Reports to: Parts Manager
The Parts Associate is responsible for delivering excellent customer service through parts transactions. This involves answering customers’ and technicians’ parts inquiries, providing needed parts in a timely manner, and effectively maintaining the parts warehouse.
Essential Functions, Duties & Responsibilities:
- Follow all customer care standards.
- Receive shipments, identify parts from shipments, and place parts in proper bin location.
- Answer customers’ and technicians’ parts inquiries via phone and/or in-person.
- Order parts from vendors and account for invoices.
- Process, track, and complete customers’ orders.
- Perform daily bin and physical inventory counts.
- Pull from inventory and deliver parts to fill orders in a timely fashion.
- Retrieve parts from outside vendors and deliver parts to customers as required.
- Adhere to good housekeeping and contamination control standards.
- Unload and load freight trucks properly, secure loads, and ship parts orders.
- Fabricate hydraulic hose assemblies, and repair by sample/hose building specifications.
- Inspect and process returns (including cores), unused parts, and damaged parts.
- Process parts transfers and returns (with accuracy, care, documenting/communicating exceptions).
- Maintain a count of shortages and overages; follow up with manager with necessary communication.
- Respect, advocate, and follow workplace safety requirements.
- Accomplish training and participate with the company’s strategic programs and projects.
- Follow and promote the company’s vision, mission, and values.
- Complete the work above in accordance with company policies, guidelines, and procedures.
- Other job-related and non-specific job-related functions as needed.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with others through teamwork.
- Working knowledge of forklifts.
- Ability to obtain forklift operations certification (must be obtained within 30 days of employment).
- Ability to use computer systems for time entry, data, email, parts transactions, and dealer information.
- Ability to work overtime with short notice.
- Technical knowledge of parts, service, and core inspection manuals.
- Consistent attendance is essential.
Education and Experience:
- Proof of high school diploma of General Education Degree (GED).
- Proof of driver’s license and acceptable driving record.
- 6-12 months of parts sales or comparable experience preferred.
- Must be able to communicate in English (speak, read, write, and comprehend).
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to accomplish any of the following for long periods of time: sit, walk, stand, climb stairs; reach, lean, twist with product/equipment; push and pull product/equipment.
- Must be able to meet all safety requirements for applicable safety policies.
- Note: exposure to extreme fumes, extreme temperatures, high noise level, and dirt.
Disclaimer:The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. It is not intended be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees in this classification.
Reasonable accommodation requests for persons with disability may be submitted by email or U.S. Mail.; If you require reasonable accommodation during any part of the hiring process, please submit requests to email@example.com or mail to:
Attn: VP, Human Resources
300 Agri-Service Way
Kimberly, ID 83341