Do you enjoy providing excellent customer service? Being the go-to person for a variety of tasks? Take pride in a job well done? Team player? Organized and efficient? Do our values of safety, integrity, teamwork and challenge interest you? If yes, come join us at Agri-Service!
Agri-Service and its employees are dedicated to the success of agriculture in America. We are your friends, your family, your community and your support system. We continually strive to provide an unparalleled customer experience, investing in our people and our business to successfully serve the caretakers of the land--one farmer, one neighbor, one community at a time.
We have an excellent reputation that includes providing outstanding customer service and we’d love you to be part of the team who provides it!
Location: Blackfoot, ID
Reports to: Service Manager
The Lot Assistant is responsible for delivering excellent customer service through customer and co-worker interactions. This involves assisting customers, service technicians and sales team members as needed.
Essential Functions, Duties & Responsibilities:
- Follow all customer care standards.
- Clean equipment as needed.
- Organize lot, ensure area is clean and orderly.
- Properly load and unload equipment for coworkers and customers.
- Retrieve parts from outside vendors and deliver parts to customers as required.
- Assist service team with maintenance of equipment.
- Adhere to good housekeeping and contamination control standards.
- Unload and load freight trucks properly and secure loads.
- Maintain a clean company truck and trailer.
- Respect, advocate, and follow workplace safety requirements.
- Accomplish training and participate with the company’s strategic programs and projects.
- Follow and promote the company’s vision, mission, and values.
- Complete the work above in accordance with company policies, guidelines, and procedures.
- Other job-related and non-specific job-related functions as needed.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with others through teamwork.
- Ability to work overtime with short notice.
- Consistent attendance is essential.
Education and Experience:
- Proof of high school diploma of General Education Degree (GED).
- Proof of driver’s license and acceptable driving record.
- Previous experience working with Ag Equipment preferred.
- Must be able to communicate in English (speak, read, write, and comprehend).
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to accomplish any of the following for long periods of time: sit, walk, stand, climb stairs; reach, lean, twist with product/equipment; push and pull product/equipment.
- Must be able to meet all safety requirements for applicable safety policies.
- Note: exposure to extreme fumes, extreme temperatures, high noise level, and dirt.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. It is not intended be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees in this classification.
Reasonable accommodation requests for persons with disability may be submitted by email or U.S. Mail. If you require reasonable accommodation during any part of the hiring process, please submit requests to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
Attn: VP, Human Resources
300 Agri-Service Way
Kimberly, ID 83341